Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Changes!!

I am making some big changes right now in my life. I cleaning out cluttered spaces and getting rid of all the things that have been accumulating for far too long.  It’s been an emotional journey as I let go of so many things that have been important to me, but you can only keep so many momentos!!

It’s so nice to be more organized and to actually know where things are. :) I’m also consolidating all of my art supplies into one more organized and cohesive space.

Better  (and more frequent?) art  to come!!! Stay tuned.

The last huge hurdle will be to tackle the mountain of paperwork that is super crazy and big. All of the examples and worksheets and information packets I’ve made from teaching, a ton of homeschooling things, and ancient bills and probably junk mail. Should be fun?! Eh, I’d rather be painting....which is probably what got me into this mess in the first place.

The good thing is that I’m am about to venture into paper maché dragon head making with one of my students and I have all the paper anyone could **EVER** need for such an endeavor. So EXCITED!! And I have a space to leave a messy project to dry.

This is all making my husband giddy. The (extremely festidious)  poor man has dealt with my messes and disorganized clutter for so long. He’s seeing cleared empty spaces that haven’t seen the light of day in years. But can I keep them that way?? There’s the rub!


No comments:

Post a Comment