Monday, October 14, 2013

Finding the time...

My life has been so hectic for like--ever.  It seems like I'm always trying to do everything and then some, and unfortunately I cannot do it all. The thing that usually ends up taking a back seat is my artwork.  After all, I can always paint and draw someday, but I will only ever have this time with my kids right now, once these years are over I will never get them back!  So, while I love art and dream of someday being a bona fide commercial artist who actually sells stuff regularly, I am content with what I am able to do now, even if it isn't much.

One of the things I've been busy with lately is teaching my kids and other kids at our homeschool co-op.  Of course, I teach art. :)  Here are some of our projects and activities, as well as studies of other's art I've done to practice and learn the new medium we've been studying, watercolor:


No comments:

Post a Comment